Download the Hong Kong Green Awards 2018 Enrollment Form
Download the Hong Kong Green Awards 2018 Leaflet
Based upon the tremendous success of the first Hong Kong Green Awards (HKGA) formulated and staged by the Green Council (GC) in 2010, GC is determined to establish and further evolve it into a widely celebrated and recognized prominent annual event in Hong Kong. Its direct focus is to seek out, identify and recognize select participating companies that have pursued and achieved outstanding performance and results in the areas of green purchasing, green management, environmental, health and safety (EHS) management and green governance. “Hong Kong Green Awards 2018” (HKGA 2018) aims to encourage all large corporations and SMEs in Hong Kong to include environmental considerations, responsibility, management, performance, continuous improvement and leadership in their operations, thereby enabling them to present themselves as businesses with strong and desirable environmental performance improvement priorities and accomplishments. HKGA 2018 incorporates four awards categories -- "Green Purchaswi$e Award" (GPA), "Green Management Award" (GMA), “Environmental, Health and Safety Award (EHSA)" and "Corporate Green Governance Award" (CGGA).
(i) Identify and recognize participating companies with outstanding performance and achievements in green purchasing, green management, environmental, health and safety management and green governance
(ii) Encourage participating companies to increase environmental considerations and responsibility, as well as improve their environmental performances, in their management and operational processes
(iii) Determine participating companies that are willing to make environmental commitments and monitor their environmental management performances
1. Mr. CHEUNG Siu Wa, Morris (MTR Corporation Limited)
2. Dr. FUNG Kwok Hung, Lobo (Hong Kong Institute of Real Estate Administrators)
3. Prof. HO Kin Chung (The Open University of Hong Kong)
4. Ms HO Wai Ping, Linda (Green Council)
5. Ms KWOK May Han, Grace (Hong Kong Institute of Qualifed Environmental Professionals)
6. Ir. LAM Cheuk Fung (Hong Kong Green Strategy Alliance)
7. Mr. LAM Kin Wing, Eddie (Hong Kong Construction Association)
8. Mr. LAM Ping Wah, Timothy (Institute of Purchasing & Supply of Hong Kong)
9. Ms LAU Ka Wai, Carrie (The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) - Hong Kong Branch)
10. Ir. LEUNG Kwong Ho, Edmund, SBS OBE JP (The Hong Kong Institute of Directors)
11. Mr. LO Hon Yeung, Andy (Hong Kong Federation of Occupational Safety and Health Associations)
12. Prof. NG Wai Kwan, Stephen (Institute of Purchasing & Supply of Hong Kong)
13. Mr. WONG Lok Tak, Luther, JP (Federation of Hong Kong Industries)
Hong Kong Green Awards 2018 is comprised of the "Green Purchaswi$e Award (GPA)", the "Green Management Award (GMA)" – Corporate/Service Provider/Project Management Categories, the "Environmental, Health and Safety Award (EHSA)", and the "Corporate Green Governance Award (CGGA)".
Click to Enlarge
(i) For the Green Management Award – Service Provider Category, below is a non-inclusive list of the different business natures suitable for this Category: Financial Service, Customer Service, Food and Beverage, Government Department, Property Management, Public Utilities, Retail, Transportation and Logistics etc.
(ii) For the Green Management Award – Project Management Category, below is a non-inclusive list of the different project natures suitable for this Category: Construction Site, Environmental / Restoration Project, Infrastructure Development, Property Development, Raw Materials Extraction and Management etc.